Reply from Nubli Fahimi to 4GAZA
17:34 | Author: mesyuaratingkap
Assalamualaikum
Dear 4GAZA committe,
Yes I want this idea to be discussed in 4GAZA committe as I know you guys have enough resources, esteemed manpower, and geographically in the same city. Insyaallah you guys could put more ideas into this one to make it more effective. Like I said before we should continue with the current boycott and I think this new one should be carried out separately as it would target different subgroup of society. And I hope 4GAZA would carry out this campaign and at the same time I will also try to propose this idea to other GAZA/Palestine movement elsewhere outside UK Eire.

thank you
regards,
Nubli
|
This entry was posted on 17:34 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: